The Young Talent Internship Program is thought for future leaders of positive impact. It seeks to provide opportunities for students to obtain first-hand experience at the international association, while providing additional staffing for DE CASTRO GROUP and tourism-related organizations worldwide.
Any university student is eligible to apply. Additionally, any association or tourism company may also apply. The applications will be judged on the qualifications of the student who will fill the internship.
DE CASTRO GROUP officially collaborates and is strategic partner of Anahuac Cancun Tourism University in the activities of teaching, interships and research.
1) Provide broadest educational experience and exposure to association or hospitality work
2) Must be a meaningful business experience—minimal clerical work
3) Must benefit:
• association profession
• sponsoring association (if any)
4) Work must be either a specific project(s) and/or provide student with
broad exposure to association or tourism/hospitality work
5) 100% remote position
6) Must be filled by the student and the sponsor organization (if proceeds)
7) Work experience must be for at least a 10-week period (full-or part-time)